Applications close: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 12:00 AM
The FRINGE WORLD Operations Manager will bring experience, expertise, organisational skills, leadership, innovation and forward thinking to the operations and delivery departments.
The role oversees the successful delivery of operational requirements at FRINGE WORLD Hubs during the Festival (i.e. The Woodside Pleasure Garden, Ice Cream Factory, Yagan Square and Perth Cultural Centre) and the organisations' year-round activity such as Girls School Cinema and Rooftop Movies.
This entails the effective delivery of applications to a range of stakeholders including council, authority bodies and other various government departments as required.
The successful applicant will have the ability to;
- Coordinate and deliver written applications as required by the regulatory bodies;
- Oversee the appointment, contracting and servicing of site staff and contractors including front of house teams, security personnel, food and beverage suppliers and other site contractors;
- Maintaining high standards of quality and schedule accuracy including a function calendar, operational hours, site reportage and work health and safety requirements;
- Administer and monitor staff and contractor induction systems and liaise with department managers to ensure compliance and training standards are met before operations;
- Driving a positive culture on site with a clear emphasis on work health and safety; and
- Lead and motivate your teams to excel and execute strong productivity.
The position is full-time permanent with a contract start date of 1 August 2019.
Application closing date: Midnight WST 1 July 2019. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Download the Postion Description for more information and how to apply.Position description (135 KB pdf)