Partner with Fringe
As Western Australia’s largest and most popular annual event, FRINGE WORLD offers brands and companies access to almost every audience imaginable.
A partnership and alignment with Perth’s favourite event delivers excellent return on investment and allows our partners to:
- Engage with and attract customers through brand activations and targeted marketing campaigns;
- Access complimentary event tickets and corporate hospitality packages to achieve customer retention goals and deliver stakeholder servicing and staff benefits; and
- Position their brand as a hero supporter of WA culture and community.
FRINGE WORLD Results and Plans
he 2020 FRINGE WORLD Festival featured more than 700 shows at 156 venues spread across Perth and regional WA. $9.4 million was paid to participating artists and arts companies from the 2020 Festival and there were 414,081 ticketed attendance with attendance at ticketed and non-ticketed events reaching 829,570.
The 2021 Festival was a smaller year than previously, due to the affects of the COVID-19 Pandemic but still featured 2,400 artists, more than 500 events at more than 100 venues. ARTRAGE employed 450 staff members.
Read the ARTRAGE Impact Report for insight into the Festival's positive impact across cultural, social and economic terrains. The Report also contains information about the Festival's massive audience including survey results. Check back later to see the 2021 Impact Report.
2020 Partnership Activity
Artrage Partnership Policy
FRINGE WORLD is presented by ARTRAGE Inc. a non-for-profit registered charity and Western Australian arts and cultural organisation.
Our goal for partnerships is for both organisations to achieve their business goals through the support and delivery of ARTRAGE events. Without partnerships, ARTRAGE would not be able to deliver its projects. These partnerships allow us to fulfil our purpose, engage with new audiences and provide vital funding.
The independence of our artists is vital to the Festival and as such sponsorship does not dictate FRINGE WORLD independent programming.
The three pillars of the ARTRAGE Sponsorship Policy outline who we partner with:
- We work with partners to achieve ARTRAGE’s organisational Purpose, Vision, Mission and other strategic business goals;
- We prefer to do business with companies and organisations that appreciate and recognise WA as much as we do; and
- We continually review our partnerships to ensure that the partnership is achieving its goals and that it aligns with the proportional expectations of ARTRAGE stakeholders*.
*ARTRAGE stakeholders include participating artists, Life Members, customers and partners.
More information about ARTRAGE is here.
The 2022 Festival dates are to be confirmed but will be held from January to February.
We would love to talk with you about how we can help you achieve your goals and reach your desired market, and how your support will enable us to deliver this valued Western Australian event.