Partner with Fringe
As Western Australia’s largest and most popular annual event, FRINGE WORLD offers brands and companies access to almost every audience imaginable.
A partnership and alignment with Perth’s favourite event delivers excellent return on investment and allows our partners to:
- Engage with and attract customers through brand activations and targeted marketing campaigns;
- Access complimentary event tickets and corporate hospitality packages to achieve customer retention goals and deliver stakeholder servicing and staff benefits; and
- Position their brand as a hero supporter of WA culture and community.
FRINGE WORLD Results and Plans
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 more than a year ago, festivals around the globe have had to cancel their seasons due to distancing restrictions.
FRINGE WORLD has been fortunate to exist despite the global situation, and the 2021 Festival was the first major Fringe to occur post the outbreak. Whilst the February lockdown and capacity restrictions resulted in a smaller Festival in 2021, it was still a popular event that received positive outcomes for our artists and partners.
Planning is well underway for the 2022 Festival, which will take place for 31 days and feature all the good times, great shows and unique Fringe environments that are the hallmark of FRINGE WORLD and why the Festival is a summer must-do for our community.
Read the ARTRAGE Impact Report for insight into the Festival's positive impact across cultural, social and economic terrains. The Report also contains information about the Festival's massive audience including survey results. Check back later to see the 2021 Impact Report.
2020 Partnership Activity
Artrage Partnership Policy
FRINGE WORLD is presented by ARTRAGE Inc. a non-for-profit registered charity and Western Australian arts and cultural organisation.
Our goal for partnerships is for both organisations to achieve their business goals through the support and delivery of ARTRAGE events. Without partnerships, ARTRAGE would not be able to deliver its projects. These partnerships allow us to fulfil our purpose, engage with new audiences and provide vital funding.
The independence of our artists is vital to the Festival and as such sponsorship does not dictate FRINGE WORLD independent programming.
The three pillars of the ARTRAGE Sponsorship Policy outline who we partner with:
- We work with partners to achieve ARTRAGE’s organisational Purpose, Vision, Mission and other strategic business goals;
- We prefer to do business with companies and organisations that appreciate and recognise WA as much as we do; and
- We continually review our partnerships to ensure that the partnership is achieving its goals and that it aligns with the proportional expectations of ARTRAGE stakeholders*.
*ARTRAGE stakeholders include participating artists, Life Members, customers and partners.
More information about ARTRAGE is here.
The 2022 Festival will run from 14 January to 13 February.
We would love to talk with you about how we can help you achieve your goals and reach your desired market, and how your support will enable us to deliver this valued Western Australian event.