Partner with Fringe
As Western Australia’s largest and most popular annual event, FRINGE WORLD offers brands and companies access to almost every audience imaginable.
A partnership and alignment with Perth’s favourite event delivers excellent return on investment and allows our partners to:
- Engage with and attract customers through brand activations and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Access complimentary event tickets and corporate hospitality packages to achieve customer retention goals and deliver stakeholder servicing and staff benefits.
- Position your brand as a hero supporter of WA culture and community.
- High Return of investment with excellent value for money.
FRINGE WORLD Results and Plans
In a global landscape of more than 400 Fringe festivals, FRINGE WORLD is the third largest Fringe on the planet, and in terms of total attendances, Western Australia’s largest annual arts event.
For an exciting 31 days each year, FRINGE WORLD boasts an eclectic mix of good times, outstanding shows, and uniquely captivating Fringe environments that have cemented it as an absolute summer must-do for the Western Australian community.
The 2024 Festival will be a return to form as we shake off the shackles of COVID and give the peple of Perth one awesomly good time.
The presenter of FRINGE WORLD, ARTRAGE, annually produces an Impact Report that reveals the Festival's positive impact across cultural, social and economic terrains. The Report also contains information about the Festival's massive audience including survey results.
A summary of the key information relating to FRINGE WORLD 2023 is below, and the full ARTRAGE Impact Report can be read at artrage.com.au
FRINGE WORLD Festival 2023 Summary
ARTRAGE Partnership Policy
FRINGE WORLD is presented by ARTRAGE Inc. a non-for-profit registered charity and Western Australian arts and cultural organisation.
Our goal for partnerships is for both organisations to achieve their business goals through the support and delivery of ARTRAGE events. Without partnerships, ARTRAGE would not be able to deliver its projects. These partnerships allow us to fulfil our purpose, engage with new audiences and provide vital funding.
The independence of our artists is vital to the Festival and as such sponsorship does not dictate FRINGE WORLD independent programming.
The three pillars of the ARTRAGE Sponsorship Policy outline who we partner with:
- We work with partners to achieve ARTRAGE’s organisational Purpose, Vision, Mission and other strategic business goals;
- We prefer to do business with companies and organisations that appreciate and recognise WA as much as we do; and
- We continually review our partnerships to ensure that the partnership is achieving its goals and that it aligns with the proportional expectations of ARTRAGE stakeholders*.
*ARTRAGE stakeholders include participating artists, ARTRAGE Life Members, customers and partners.
More information about ARTRAGE is here.
We would love to talk with you about how we can help you achieve your goals and reach your desired market, and how your support will enable us to deliver this valued Western Australian event.
Phone: (08) 9227 6288
Phone: (08) 9227 6288