What is the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange?
The Arts Industry Exchange is FRINGE WORLD's program to service Participants and Arts Industry professionals who engage with the Festival. As FRINGE WORLD is one of the first Festivals to kick off the Australian summer Festival year, our Arts Industry Exchange gives a chance for relationships and connections to be made early in the Festival season!
Why register for the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange?
As a registered delegate of the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange, you will get exclusive access to meet and network with a range of talented local, national and international performers early in the Festival season.
With this, you will be eligible to receive a FRINGE WORLD Pass which gives you access to a range of services including:
- Access to Artists Services at Artist Central
- Access to $10 Artist Support Tickets
- Access to discounts with a long list of participating traders.
You will also benefit from exclusive Arts Industry Exchange offerings including:
- Invites to networking events and meet-ups during the Festival.
- Opportunity to present workshops or information sessions during the Festival.
- Access to a list of registered FRINGE WORLD artists looking to connect with Arts Industry Exchange delegates.
What is the criteria to be a registered FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange delegate?
To be accredited with the Arts Industry Exchange you will need to demonstrate that you are able to provide opportunities to artists and companies beyond FRINGE WORLD. Opportunities can include:
- Residency opportunities
- Commissioned works
- Professional representation
How and when can I apply to be a FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange delegate?
Applications to be part of the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange will open in November 2021. To be notified when applications open for the 2022 Festival, please sign up to our e-news.
Save the Date
FRINGE WORLD 2022
14 January to 13 February 2022.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or give us a call on (08) 9227 6288.