Choosing a show
You're doing Fringe right when you go on a Fringe Binge and see loads of Fringe shows!
Here's some tips to help you find shows you'll love.
- Get to know our Hubs and Venues. Places like The Woodside Pleasure Garden are great to soak up the atmosphere whilst you decide what show to see next.
- Get show recommendations from FringeFeed.com.au the home of Fringe reviews and news (updated daily!).
- Check out a Weekly Award Winner.
- See at least one Homegrown Hero. Our Western Australian shows are a must add to your cart.
Getting To and From Your Venue
Your Fringe Binge will be a breeze this year with so many convenient transportation options to get you to FRINGE WORLD and our many hubs and venues.
Don’t forget to arrive for your show at least 60 minutes before it starts so you can collect your tickets and relax with a pre-show drink or treat. A queue will form outside your venue before show time and most shows have unallocated seating, so line up early to get your pick of the seats. Unfortunately, latecomers may not be admitted.
Take Public Transport
Public transport is a great option to get to your Fringe show, especially if you’re seeing something in the City or Northbridge.
The Perth and Perth Underground train stations and Perth Busport are just a short stroll from our major hubs at Yagan Square, The Woodside Pleasure Garden, The Ice Cream Factory and FRINGE Central at Perth Cultural Centre.
Thanks to Transperth, there will be a special late FRINGE Cat bus to help you travel between the CBD and Girls School in East Perth, where you can see the show A Midnight Visit. The FRINGE CAT will operate from Perth Busport to Girls School every 15 minutes, Tuesday to Sunday, during the following times:
From Perth Busport:
To Perth Busport:
11.35pm-12.05pm (Fri/Sat only)
Download the City of Perth Parking (CPP) app to help find a park near to your venue.
Grab an Uber
Uber is the official ride of FRINGE WORLD and a great way to get to some of the venues that are out in the ‘burbs.
Special information for Girls School and A Midnight Visit
- Park in the City and get a free FRINGE CAT bus (see above for late night service times).
- Park in the Queens Gardens CPP car park opposite Girls School (some of the cheapest parking in Perth).
- Get an Uber
The information on this page is provided for customers with access requirements.