Last updated: 31/01/2022
From 31 January, 2022 all FRINGE WORLD venues will require proof of COVID-19 double vaccination to attend unless exempt from government directives. Please contact the venue directly for further information.
FRINGE WORLD is an open access festival with more than 100 venues of ranging capacities and licensing. With changing government directives over the Festival season, most FRINGE WORLD venues will legally require ticket holders and patrons to show proof of COVID-19 double vaccination upon entry either before or after 31 January 2022.
From January 4, 2022 the WA State Government implemented proof of COVID-19 double vaccination for people aged 16 and over for the following venues:
- Music festivals and major events (above 500 people)
- Pubs, taverns, hotels (hospitality) and Special Facility Licenses with a capacity of more than 500 people or these specific licensed venues that trade after midnight
- Events with an Occasional Liquor Licence
- The Crown gaming floor.
From January 31, 2022 the WA State Government will implement proof of COVID-19 double vaccination for people aged 16 and over for the following venues:
- Visitors to public and private hospitals, and residential aged care facilities
- All hospitality and food and licensed venues including restaurants, dine-in fast food, cafes, bars, pubs, clubs, taverns; excluding food and non-alcoholic beverage takeaway, roadhouses, and service stations
- Bottle shops
- Indoor entertainment venues, including play centres, gaming and gambling, theatres, concert halls, museums, cinemas and live music venues, including the Perth Convention Centre
- The Crown Perth complex
- Major stadiums
- Gyms, fitness studios and centres
- Amusement Parks and the Zoo, and
- Music festivals and large events with more than 500 people, unless exempt