Through focused training and support, the Actors’ Hub helps professional-minded actors, whether beginners or seasoned professionals, deliver consistent performance outcomes in order to achieve and maintain a competitive edge in the performance industry.
The Actors’ Hub’s primary aims are to create training and performance opportunities in order to:
• nurture up and coming talent, increasing the skill level of WA Actors
• harness a home base of talent within Western Australia
• draw in new diverse audiences at the grassroots level – giving the arts greater exposure
• support a large range of artists and organisations providing arts and culture activities
• increase cultural activity in Australia and become an Australian voice in the international market