When can I get the FRINGE WORLD app?
The shiny new FRINGE WORLD app is launching 12 November, when the first FRINGE WORLD 2021 tickets go on sale.
It's free to download from the App and Google Play stores and the handy functionality will make it super easy to find shows that you'll love.
From scheduling, personalised show recommendations, e-ticketing and maps - the app is APPsolutely essential to download. Here's more features you will be able to explore:
- Ditch the spreadsheet and save sessions to your planner so you never miss out.
- Browse all events in the Festival and purchase tickets on the go.
- Get personalised recommendations.
- Still can't make a decision? Use Shake to Search and find a random show starting soon near you.
- Store all your tickets in the app for easy scanning at the door.
- Leave a quick review on Fringefeed after your show.
- Stay up to date with the latest Fringe news.
The app will replace the Festial guide, which has previously been your go-to to find out what's on in the Festival.
We made the call to not produce a guide in 2021 to allow for greater flexibility for our artists so they don't have a hard deadline and can still participate even if they come on board in December or early January, if border restrictions change.
The FRINGE WORLD app is developed by Perth digital consultancy Equilibrium thanks to support from Woodside.