Applications close: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 11:50 PM
Working within the Program Team, the Hub Producer team will act as a primary point of contact between the Festival and the Participants with a focus on a particular Fringe Hub/ Program and the successful delivery of this.
The Hub Venues that the Festival manages include; The Woodside Pleasure Garden, Yagan Square, Ice Cream Factory, FRINGE Central at the Perth Cultural Centre and new in 2020, Girls School. In addition to these, the Festival has a number of Independent Programs and Independent Venues.
As with all Program team roles, Hub Producers will have a strong focus on delivering a specific Hub Venue Program and providing overall program support to all FRINGE WORLD Participants.
Overall program support will include but is not limited to;
- Oversee Venue, Independent Program and Artist Registrations for FRINGE WORLD 2020,
- Contract Administration,
- Visa administration and support,
- Marketing material and content proofing,
- Settlement and Attendance Reportage,
- Artist and Venue communications,
- Provide sales and ticketing support, tools and strategies to Participants.
Key development and deliveries of this role include but are not limited to;
- Programming, scheduling and oversight of Hub & Program activity,
- Provide bespoke communications and support for artists,
- Monitor venue and technical feedback,
- Oversee the onsite experience for artists and customers.
FRINGE WORLD is recruiting for three Hub Producer positions.
This is a full-time fixed term position from 19 August 2019 to 6 March 2020.
Application closing date: Midnight AWST 14 July 2019. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Download the Position Description for more information and how to apply.Position description (652 KB pdf)